Thursday, October 2, 2008

ALL THE FRESHEST MEAT

College college college. Blogging aimlessly about how it's been will probably take up too much of your time. So for now, I'll skimp on the details and move right to the fun stuff.

introducing the FUN STUFF:

EXHIBIT A:

Came back to the dorms from class one morning and found this.. media-littered 17-magazine super orgy on our door. The crime was committed by roommates. Two of them, in fact.
SEX SEX SEX and cute boys whose faces weren't hot enough so their heads were chopped off the picture. Voicing my opinion on the door seemed to not make sense to them at all; who doesn't want clippings that just reek of over-objectification and slutry (if that's a word)?


EXHIBIT B:

I stepped up to the plate and covered my side with something.

I've been wanting to put this character up on the door since I got here.. it makes me feel better about the magazine clipping-rape on the other side:








MORE WORK (click to make images BIGGAR)





Also, lots of people were running for dorm-council positions this week. Me and Jenny decided it was time for change:










We're not even running. We just wanted to make a cool poster.

FINALLY:





2 Comments:

Blogger Joi's a G, I suppose said...

hahahaha! Your side of the door raped the magazine part. You don't even notice the poorly clipped images.

Those charcoal drawings are très magnifique! I wish I was in a more advanced drawing class. The one I'm taking now is basically a review of everything I did last year in drawing 1.

Cool campaign poster!

October 3, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger bienvenue monsieur. said...

gosh. ur so talented. i love your door. =]

http://mavieestindiejepense.blogspot.com/

October 23, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home