Thursday, October 30, 2008

Writing a paper. MMMmmm.

My feet smell so bad.

More pictures from the Zombie walk and RHPS will be up soon. (They're ALL already on facebook.)

Trying to win some storyboards from John K. The man himself. In all his Canadian glory.

Photobucket

The only character design I have so far. I've had NO time to work on it. Finished recording some spiffy sounding announcer voices, but I might have to redo them.

Rocky Horror last Friday (ANGELA DID THE MAKE UP SO GREAT):

Look at that face. Would such an angel kill a bike ridin' saxophone swinger?
Don't ask such questions.

BEAT THAT, TIM CURRY


>:D :D :)

I AM THE BOSS. (so is Tempest)

Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

kickass costumes! and a beastly character!

November 4, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Joi's a G, I suppose said...

FABULOUS!!!!
You look amazing and it seems like you had a blast :)

November 5, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Joi's a G, I suppose said...

lol Halloween costume. it was a giant white afro wig with colored fake flowers pinned in it

November 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home